- Group Classes will be open for couples only. There will be no rotation of partners. Class numbers are limited. The current guidelines state that dancers have to choose a partner and stay with that partner for the duration of the course.
- Masks are required when inside the studio.
- Students must use hand sanitizer before entering class.
- Social distancing of 2m will be in effect between couples, in the dance area as well as the reception area.
- Common areas will be sanitized on a regular basis. Classes might have to be shortened by a few minutes and might start with a few minutes delay in order to sanitize the common areas between classes. We ask for your understanding and thank you in advance for your cooperation as we adjust these new protocols and procedures. We are all in this together.
The TANGO TECHNIQUE class, offered on Saturdays, will be limited to 15 students and requires pre-registration. Please register in advance so we know the exact number of people that are attending. If you want to register, you can send an e-transfer of $15 to firstname.lastname@example.org