To help us prevent the spread of COVID-19, we ask you to read this carefully and answer the questions below.
Please act accordingly following the screening questions:
- Are you experiencing any symptoms?
- Has anyone in your household experienced any symptoms in the past 14 days?
- In the past 14 days, have you been identified as a close contact of someone with suspected or confirmed COVID-19?
- Have you travelled outside Canada in the past 14 days or been in contact with anyone who has travelled outside Canada in the past 14 days?
Examples of symptoms
• A new or worsening cough
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
• Temperature equal to or over 38°C
• Feeling feverish
• Fatigue or weakness
• Muscle or body aches
• New loss of smell or taste
• Gastrointestinal symptoms (abdominal pain, diarrhea, vomiting)
• Feeling very unwell
- No partner required for practicas and milongas. Drop ins are allowed for practicas. Milongas sell out quickly and require pre-registration.
- Group Classes will be open for couples only. There will be no rotation of partners. Class numbers are limited. The current guidelines state that dancers have to choose a partner and stay with that partner for the duration of the course.
- Masks are required when not dancing.
- Students must use hand sanitizer before entering class.
- Social distancing will be in effect between couples in the dance area as well as the reception area.
- Common areas will be sanitized on a regular basis. Classes might have to be shortened by a few minutes and might start with a few minutes delay in order to sanitize the common areas between classes. We ask for your understanding and thank you in advance for your cooperation as we adjust these new protocols and procedures. We are all in this together.
- All group classes require pre-registration. No drop-ins.